The Vanderpool Law Firm provides a full range of effective and efficient solutions to our clients’ legal and business needs. Mr. Vanderpool is a proven and successful trial attorney with over 100 jury and non-jury trial victories. The attorneys at the Vanderpool Law Firm have developed expertise in numerous areas for their corporate and individual clients. The firm’s practice areas include the following:
State and Federal Court Litigation
Mr. Vanderpool is the firm’s lead trial attorney and has over 32 years’ experience litigating a wide variety of cases in state and federal court. He is a “litigator’s litigator” and was awarded the prestigious “Top Gun–Trial Attorney of the Year” by the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association.
The firm prosecutes and defends a variety of cases:
- Business litigation, contract disputes, insurance coverage, collections, and unfair competition
- Real estate, including fraud, boundaries and easements, landlord-tenant, title matters, HOAs
- Significant personal injury and employment cases for Plaintiffs
- Litigation prevention and risk assessment.
Business and Real Estate Transactions
The firm handles a variety of business matters:
- Company formation (including founders agreements)
- Sales and purchases of assets and businesses
- Debt and equity financings
- Employment agreements
- Real estate sale and leasing
- Contracts (such as distribution and licensing agreements)